[Healeys] Goodwood Revival-Streaming Video

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Goodwood Revival-Streaming Video
From: s.hutchings@rogers.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 21:23:31 +0100
Hi Everyone,
Goodwood has been on my bucket list as well...and I'm glad to say that I just
spent the day, and will be spending the entire weekend there.
Today was absolutely a feast for the senses.At one point I had Spitfires
taking off towards me, while I stood at the first corner watching 20 -D type
And 4 XKSS Jaguars practice.
The 250F Maserati field was pretty marvellous too, and the exhaust note of the
Lancia Ferrari...bloodcurdling.
I highly recommend the entire spectacle!

Stephen BJ8