Re: [Healeys] tach

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tach
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:25:23 -0400
I had my tach repaired by North Hollywood Tachometer and Clock Co. in 1989,
and rewired it for negative ground myself in 2002.  I use a Mallory
Dual-Point distributor, and my tachometer does  not jump around.  It is
steady and tracks a Sears tachometer all the way to 4000 RPM.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large