Re: [Healeys] Steering box

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering box
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:16:17 +1000
G'day Charlie

Penrite make a lubricant specifically for steering boxes. Used to be in a
bottle, but it now comes in a grease tube for use with greasing guns. It's
really heavy stuff and is as black as the inside of a dead bear's bum.

Have a look at:-

http://www.penriteoil.com.au/products.php?id_categ=14&id_products=90

Penrite is an Australian company that has distributors in the US. I have
used it for some years and thinks it's great. I don't own the company but
they do send me a million dollars everytime they sell it in the US.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia