Re: [Healeys] First drive

To: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First drive
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:59:45 +1000
G'day Mike

Another Downunder triumph Mike. Congratulations!

I don't know about others, but I always get a bit of a thrill when I read
about first drives and the like. Having another car on the road after a long
time is always just wonderful.

Last week Caroline and I drove our 1948 Healey Duncan Sports Saloon for the
first time and believe me the less said about that the better. However after
new tyres etc etc etc the next one will be a lot better.

Great news.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia