[Healeys] Restoring 1959 BN4 100-6

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Restoring 1959 BN4 100-6
From: "Chris Scholz" <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 22:22:03 -0500
I am pulling all the body panels off my healey and will remove the front
suspension and have the frame soda blasted and sprayed. I will need to build a
dolly for the front end to move it around and load it on a trailer. Any advice
for building the dolly?
I have the engine out and will be blasting the engine bay. What should I do
with all the hydraulic lines?  They are slightly corroded. Should I try to
shine them up and paint them or replace them??

And what about all the metal tabs that hold all the wires and lines?  They are
slightly corroded. Should I replace them all???

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone