Re: [Healeys] Restoring 1959 100-6

To: Chris Scholz <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>, AustinHealey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Restoring 1959 100-6
From: Michael <michael.salter@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:07:47 -0400
Hi Chris, I use a full frame dolly as in the attached pics, but if I only need
to hold up the front I just use a trolley jack with a cradle which engages on
the front cross member.
In my experience it is not too difficult to make new brake lines using the
removed ones as patterns and a source for the union nuts you may not be able
to find.
It takes a while to fully strip out the engine compartment but the end result,
when done correctly, is well worth the effort.
Michael S
BN1 #174