Re: [Healeys] 4 hours in London

To: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4 hours in London
From: Wilko2 <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 23:32:01 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
I spent most of last year in Windsor (near London).

There a fish/chip shops everywhere. Different styles for different tastes.

Time Out is the local's resource for most everything:
http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/londons-best-fish-and-chip-restaura
nts

But if you know you want high quality (the cheap stuff is great once you get
used to it) Harrod's food hall has the best everything!

Harrod's will put you in a great area of town. Kensington my a be a bit busy
for a big shopping street but you'll be real close to Chelsea which has King's
road.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/e-wilkins@cox.net