Re: [Healeys] Prices

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Prices
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:53:52 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
IMHO we are in am investment bubble. Can't earn much money in bank savings,
the upper class is making money faster than they can spend it, so
investment in cars seems to be the current focus. Yes they are going up. So
be sure to up your agreed upon values of your cars. I raise mine a min of
5% each year, but have boosted it as much as 15% and Hagerty has not pushed
back.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR