Re: [Healeys] AF meter SU tuning

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AF meter SU tuning
From: "Steve Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:05:47 -0700
>  Single wire O2 didn't work for me as it didn't get hot enough for a
steady signal. I needed to use the 3 wire.

>  Ken Freese

Interesting, Ken - where did you install them?

This shows Peter's and my installations in the down pipes near the frame
rail - both get hot enough in 30 secs or so.

http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/exhaustanalyzer

We each bought a K&N square-gauge kit and in turn tried running both gauges
at the same time. Eventually we went to a switch as you have.

Peter's using both the K&N O2 sensors and I'm using two <$20 Bosch sensors -
all of which seem to work well.

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA