Re: [Healeys] Dwell angle for standard BN1 100/4

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dwell angle for standard BN1 100/4
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:15:08 +0200
It seems that there are two dwell angles for 4-cyl. cars. ca. 60 degrees
and ca. 52 degrees. 60 degrees is used most on EU cars with high lift
cams in the distributor (whatever that means). On the Lucas 23/25D4 (on
my cars) and 43/45D4 distributors it is 60 degrees.

Just as well David does not always agree with me. I do not pretend to be
always right. I am only human. However there is often room for
discussion and the truth can be both ways.

Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs