Re: [Healeys] "Rubber - engine mounting (rear)

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "Rubber - engine mounting (rear)
From: 'bluehealey' <bluehealey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:32:30 +0000
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Hi Simon
There are 4 rubber bobbins associated with the tie bar. You probably have that
in place.
There are two rubber mounts for the rear of the gearbox. These mount to handed
brackets which in turn mount to the cruciform. You will definitely have them
in place.
There is a third buffer rubber - GBC251(AHSpares) which bolts the underside of
the overdrive to limit compression of the gearbox mounts. It is held, if I
recall, with two 1/4" short set bolts. No brackets or other bits needed.

AlanB - iPhone message.

> On 29 Oct 2014, at 13:16, "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
wrote:

> Didn't get any response re. this. Maybe it didn't get out or you're all
> flummoxed? I can't believe it.
> Simon

AND

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bluehealey@gmail.com