[Healeys] Nash-Healey

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Nash-Healey
From: J Armour <sebring3000@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:35:44 +1100
The October issue of 'Octane' mag has an interview with Paolo Pininfarina
and he recounts his father's involvement in, to them, a multi-national
project when of the 500 employees, only 3 could speak English.  To attend a
meeting in Detroit from Turin it involved 8 flights via
London,Shannon,Halifax,Nova Scotia and finally Detroit - in DC4s
At that time a collaboration between British, American and Italian partners
was rare.

Sergio Farina said " if we could do the Nash-Healey we could do anything"

PS in the same issue a bloke has written an interesting letter about the
works LeMans/Sebring Sprites.

Joe