Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey legends to be reunited at NEC show

To: Tadeusz.Malkiewicz@plusnet.pl, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey legends to be reunited at NEC show
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:20:06 -0500
The two photos of the #3 car show something I have never noticed before. The
roll up windows (assuming they still have the roll up mechanism in the door)
have what appears to be a metal frame surrounding the glass. Interesting
detail. I wonder if any of the other original roll up window rally cars had
this modification & if any of these cars still retain this feature
Also, one
of the "bugeye" headlamp housings seems to have gone missing in the first
photo!
Gary Hodson