Re: [Healeys] Beutler Healey

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>, "'AustinHealey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Beutler Healey
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 10:52:07 +1100
Greetings

An interesting part of Healey history.

Throughout the Healey period the DHMC also sold rolling chassis to
coachbuilders, including Beutler who were located in Switzerland.

Beutler bodied a number of cars including the one now up for sale in Canada.
This particular car came up for sale about 2 years back at an obscure
auction in provincial Canada and sold if my memory is correct for around
Can$90K, which I thought at the time was a good price to pay for it. It was
purchased by someone connected with The Guild of Automotive Restorers, a
restoration business in Ontario. Not long after the car came up for sale
again at a much higher price.

The car would be highly suitable for the high end automotive events that are
so popular in Europe.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia
(Where today the mercury is going to climb to 42C or 107F)