Re: [Healeys] Remembering Rich Chrysler

To: <britfan1@epix.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Remembering Rich Chrysler
From: "tom mitchell" <3000mk3@bighealey.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:05:37 -0500
I can only hope that one day maybe someone can say that about me...
Says it all, wow

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John
Lennon