[Healeys] Irontite Ceramic Sealant

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Irontite Ceramic Sealant
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 21:58:40 -0800
Greetings.  I am experiencing oil in the coolant, and while I have all the
classic symptoms of the oil gallery/water jacket wall porosity issue, David
Nock suggested trying Irontite Ceramic Sealant before pulling the engine and
either trying the stainless steel tube kit or just replacing the block.
David told me he has had success with Irontite, and I'm wondering if any
other listers have used this and the results.  And if anyone has used the
tube kit, I'd also like to hear your experiences with that.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

Brea, CA

1960 BN7