Re: [Healeys] Overdrive drain plug

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive drain plug
From: Michael <michael.salter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:34:49 -0500
After skinning knuckles for years I made one from a piece of large black
pipe.
I hacksawed and filed 3 ears that engage in the slots.
For a while I had a bar through it but then I welded a socket to a piece of
flat bar which was in turn welded across the end of the pipe so I can use an
impact gun.
One of the best knuckle savers I've ever come up with  :-).
Of course the other solution is to get the earlier plug ...it has a very
convenient hex on it.

Michael S
BN1 #174