Re: [Healeys] Whereabouts of Rick Swain and Bob Spidell

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Whereabouts of Rick Swain and Bob Spidell
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 01:23:41 +0000
Patrick
I'm diagonally opposed to Bob, as far as where I'm situated in North America.
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I happened to have the piece in question, which
I had salvaged, along with whatever few other parts were useable, from a
rusted and flattened early 100 body which had lain half-buried in a field for
years. The holes in my piece lined up perfectly with the holes in Michael's
body, and as a bonus the covering was still intact.
I own a 1959 BN4, which I restored (for the second time) about 8 years ago.
The restoration included a new frame sourced from Kilmartins. Getting that
from Australia to Nova Scotia was quite an adventure. A couple of weeks ago I
bought a 1960 Morgan Plus Four, which will be my winter (it's winter here, not
summer) project. Although in pretty good shape, It will probably take more
than one winter.
Cheers
Rick

> I'm a California (USA) native, currently living in San Jose (about 40 miles
south of San Francisco).  My folks live in
> Modesto, just about dead center in the state.  My father actually took the
measurements of the piece for Michael, since

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/bspidell@comcast.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/rjswain@hotmail.com