Re: [Healeys] The List ...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] The List ...
From: "Robert F. Begani" <rfbegani@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 03:31:46 -0500
I would second that comment from Steve Kingsbury, as I have owned my BJ8
since the 70's and kept it running with my general knowledge of cars, and
knowledge from other owners in the Chicago area.  I was directed to this
list in the last 10 years and have enjoyed reading the comments of the list
members. While I am not a major contributor,  I have a printed files and
electronic copies of those that would be helpful in working on my Healey
when I got the time, meanwhile, the Helium as my young son called her when
he was 4 would always run with a tweak and give me pleasure to drive her.  I
thank you all for your comments.  I would be at a loss if you are no longer
contributing information daily to the list.  By the way, I am a member of
another active list of Catalina 28 owners whose older boats are in need of
engine and structure repair.  At this time of the year, the daily
contributions seem to decrease dramatically.  When it happened last year
long time contributors wondered where have all the comments gone?  The
response was just been busy with family and friends for the holidays.
By the way Helium will need a major tweak as I will be pulling the engine
for clutch replacement etc. in the next 60 days which has been delayed
because my doctor says no lifting, pushing, pulling etc. to allow the Hernia
repair to heal.  So I have been fixing the aqua muffler on the 20 plus year
old boat, and adding a solenoid to the glow plug circuit on the diesel
engine which could be of interest some of the members of the list.
Thank you all.  Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
Bob Begani BJ8 Punta Gorda Florida