[Healeys] Thanks

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Thanks
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:06:04 -0800

--047d7b33cb7aedc6d9050ae6dd7e

Firstly. Thanks mark for adding photos and reinvigorating the list.
Second. Thanks for maintaining the list.
Third. Thanks to all who contribute and have offered so much help, info,
trivia and controversy.
Fourth. I appreciate the friendships developed over the years and the joy
of meeting list members in person.
Have some great family time, either around a tree, a menorah, a dinner
table or under a car.
Happy new years

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
IT Consultant and Educator
sent from my phone.
what you get may not be what I meant to send.

--047d7b33cb7aedc6d9050ae6dd7e

list.<br>
Second. Thanks for maintaining the list.<br>
Third. Thanks to all who contribute and have offered so much help, info, trivia
and controversy.<br>
Fourth. I appreciate the friendships developed over the years and the joy of
meeting list members in person.<br>
Have some great family time, either around a tree, a menorah, a dinner table or
under a car.<br>
Happy new years<br></p>
Portland,OR<br>
IT Consultant and Educator<br>
sent from my phone. <br>
what you get may not be what I meant to send.</p>

--047d7b33cb7aedc6d9050ae6dd7e--