Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:36:20 -0600 (CST)
Bob,

I have probably posted this before and forgive me if I have.  But I found much
of my "shake rattle and roll" was eliminated by balancing the brake drums.
Especially a concern with 4 on your 100.  Find a bubble balancer (borrowed one
from my mechanic) and some weights  and you should be able to do it yourself.
Made a big difference on my BJ8!!!!!!

Keith