[Healeys] Saturday Healey sighting in Wilmington, NC

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Saturday Healey sighting in Wilmington, NC
From: Burt Weiner <bighealey63@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:09:16 -0500

--047d7bdca298685d76050c76baa2

I was visiting Bike Cycles (another 'addiction' of mine) on Parker Farm
Road Saturday morning when my wife spotted a red over cream Healey with a
black rag top.  She described it as beautiful!  You were gone when I got
outside.  I'm 40 minutes south in Holden Beach.  Was wondering what
seat/carpeting color(s) you've got.

Burt

--047d7bdca298685d76050c76baa2

9; of mine) on Parker Farm Road Saturday morning when my wife spotted a red=
 over cream Healey with a black rag top.=C2=A0 She described it as beautifu=
l!=C2=A0 You were gone when I got outside.=C2=A0 I&#39;m 40 minutes south i=
n Holden Beach.=C2=A0 Was wondering what seat/carpeting color(s) you&#39;ve=

--047d7bdca298685d76050c76baa2--