[Healeys] 100 Data Plates

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 100 Data Plates
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:09:57 -0500

------=_Part_1655_302594846.1422029397540

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on this subject.  I now clearly understand
exactly what a  LHD 1953 BN1 should have. I am missing the Body I.D. plate
which mounts on the firewall & the Chassis I.D. plate that mounts on the RH
frame rail  in front of the passenger foot well.Yes, I have the other two data
plates.

The Body ID plate should be simple to reproduce, assuming I can find someone
with the correct size & shape dies to stamp my body number on it. I do know the
correct dimensions of the plate.

The Chassis ID plate will need the correct markings printed onto it. Is there
anyone offering a reproduction of this plate? If not can someone provide the
exact overall length & width of this plate? I cannot be the first person to
need one of these. What have others done?

Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_1655_302594846.1422029397540

on this subject.&nbsp; I now clearly understand exactly what a&nbsp; LHD 1953
BN1 should have. I am missing the Body I.D. plate which mounts on the firewall
&amp; the Chassis I.D. plate that mounts on the RH frame rail&nbsp; in front
of&nbsp;the passenger foot well.</font>
Yes, I have the other two data plates.</div>

someone with the correct size &amp; shape dies to stamp my body number on
it.&nbsp;I do know the correct dimensions of the plate. </div>

Is there anyone offering a reproduction of this plate? If not can someone
provide the exact overall length &amp; width of this plate? I cannot be the
first person to need one of these. What have others done?</div>

------=_Part_1655_302594846.1422029397540--