[Healeys] Restoration picture set

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration picture set
From: Bruce Peters <rv9aplane@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:32:29 -0800

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79

I am new to the list and saw this thread.  I just purchased a 67 BJ8 that
is completely disassembled and is missing many parts.  I looked on the BCS
website too for a picture set and didn't find how to order either but would
be interested in getting one.  I have never before worked on a Healey so
I'm going to be learning from the ground up.

Bruce Peters
Bakersfield, CA

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79

t purchased a 67 BJ8 that is completely disassembled and is missing many pa=
rts.=C2=A0 I looked on the BCS website too for a picture set and didn&#39;t=
 find how to order either but would be interested in getting one.=C2=A0 I h=
ave never before worked on a Healey so I&#39;m going to be=C2=A0learning fr=
ld, CA</div></div>

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79--