Re: [Healeys] Sprite Mk1 Price Details

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sprite Mk1 Price Details
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:38:45 -0500
Patrick
Although you didn't ask for this info thought I would throw it out to the
group.  Since we are talking about US dollars, $1975 US in 1958 would be
approximately $16,000 US in 2014. So to start, a car in as delivered condition
should at least be worth $16K not including any collectability or other
markups. Thinking about what it costs to restore a Frogeye makes 16K  seem
paltry.  I have not been watching the Sprite prices very closely of recent
months but it would seem that the early Sprite asking prices vary greatly. Of
course cars are only new once and the buyers get finicky when looking at cars
that over 5o years old.
Aloha
Perry