Re: [Healeys] Brake shoe material

To: rrengineer.mike@att.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake shoe material
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:58:28 -0500
Shoes sold now days are all new material.  If the steel shoe is manufactured a
bit out of original specs the lining material would have to be adjusted to get
the required max diameter to fit in the drum.
Too large a shoe means thinner lining.  If anyone needs original shoes to
reline I have a bunch.
Aloha
Perry