Re: [Healeys] Shocks

To: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shocks
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:09:40 +0800
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>

--089e0160c8ca6776160510f8156a

World Wide Imports is your best bet, by far.

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015, Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to rebuild or replace the shocks on my BJ7.  I have the original
> ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are telling me it is time.  The
> handeling is also poor.
>
> Other than Apple Hydraulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources
> for rebuilding?  What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt
> shocks.  Good, bad anyone to stay away from or go with?
>
> Fred

--089e0160c8ca6776160510f8156a

World Wide Imports is your best bet, by far.<br><br>On Wednesday, March 11,=
 2015, Fred Wescoe &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fredwescoe@gmail.com";>fredwescoe@g=
mail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margi=
n:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">=
he original ones on the car and the leaks on the floor are telling me it is=
aulics and World Wide Imports are there other sources for rebuilding?=C2=A0=
 What sort of experiences have there been with rebuilt shocks.=C2=A0 Good, =

--089e0160c8ca6776160510f8156a--