Re: [Healeys] FW: Cavity paint.

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Cavity paint.
From: David Lodge <emmgeeteecee@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:53:13 +0000
Hello Bob,

Yes, I've used a couple of brands, and whilst they're good, I find that they
tend to "powder" after a while.  Used as a "weld-through", I find that a better
weld results from scratching through to the base metal for decent contact.  I
recently bought in a new brand from Amazon so I'll try that.

Regards, D