Re: [Healeys] Adhesives

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Adhesives
From: carroll phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 20:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

--Boundary_(ID_2egCXEzbR6TlTv6NcHLX8g)

I use Wurth rubber glue for painted surfaces installing rubber seals re
gluing vinyl edges, ect. or any area where you dont want the solvent
based glues to stain fabrics. You can gently heat the glue on both
surfaces with a heat gun on low setting for an instant bond if
needed.Great stuff, one of my go tos for weather seals, but expensive.
Carroll Phillips