Re: [Healeys] Fwd: 1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked

To: shop@justbrits.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: 1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

Shame the poster did not invest in a 60 watt bulb.
=20

On 04/09/15, Ed Kaler wrote:

'Just' posted, gents ! ! !

-------- Forwarded Message --------=20

Subject:=20
1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran When Parked
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:17:38 -0400
From: BarnFinds.com <mail@barnfinds.com>
To: Ed Kaler <shop@justbrits.com>

1962 Austin Healey 3000: Ran=20
When Parked

There are some cars that seem to command a following no=20
matter where they go, and it?s safe to say the Big=20
Healeys fall into that category. This 1962 MK2 example=20
was posted here=20
on craigslist for $14,000 as part of an estate=20
sale and is said to be a stalled project with rust in=20
the typical spots. Normally, I roll my eyes when a=20
seller tells us how much it could be worth when=20
restored, but I don?t think he?s too far off. The MK2=20
and MK3 cars are desired for their higher power output=20
and increasingly refined interiors, so there could be an=20
upside here if you treat projects as investments. No=20
matter what, this ?62 Healey would be a blast to own=20
once finished. Let us know if you?d pay the asking price=20
or try to negotiate with the seller, who warns that the=20
car will definitely be sold by May.

Read more at BarnFinds.com =BB

Too many emails? Click=20
here to signup for daily updates instead!

1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY=20
82801, USA=20

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options=20

erizon.net