[Healeys] 100 headlight trim ring

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 100 headlight trim ring
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:12:16 -0400

------=_Part_42100_1419806808.1428775936759

I would like to locate two excellent original 100 chrome headlight trim rings.
By excellent I mean not dented & not requiring re-chroming. I.E. NOS or old
original, but not requiring any restoration. I believe the Lucas part # is
554440 & the O.E. part # is 17H5143.  Are these the correct part numbers & were
either of them superseded?
I am assuming no one is producing exact reproductions. Am I Correct? Does
anyone have a pair of these for sale?
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_42100_1419806808.1428775936759

excellent original 100 chrome headlight trim rings. By excellent I mean not
dented &amp; not requiring re-chroming. I.E. NOS or old original, but not
requiring any&nbsp;restoration. I believe the Lucas part # is 554440 &amp; the
O.E. part # is 17H5143. &nbsp;Are these the correct part numbers &amp; were
either of them superseded?</font></div>

anyone have a pair of these for sale?</div>

------=_Part_42100_1419806808.1428775936759--