Re: [Healeys] Boot lid seal

To: s.hutchings@rogers.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Boot lid seal
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:49:49 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tue, Apr 21, 2015 8:56 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Boot lid seal

 Stephen, The concave side faces the lip of the shroud.  The lip
contacts the seal in the center of the concave surface ideally.

Larry
'67
BJ8

Hello listers,

I'm about to glue on the trunk or boot lid seal, and I see that the two edges
are slightly different.

As per my attachment, one side is more bulbous, and the other is sharper.

So...which side faces in, and which side faces out?

Thanks,

Stephen, BJ8

Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation