Re: [Healeys] Fuel Sender Gasket

To: "John Spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel Sender Gasket
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:43:02 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Good idea for later (and maybe for replacement) gas tanks but original
BN1 and (I think) BN2 tanks did not have the screw holes penetrating
through into the tank.  The original copper washers might seal
adequately too if they're soft enough.

In order to shoot BA helicoils into the stripped threads in my
original tank I drilled through the bottom of the screw holes, so now
I will need to watch out for those leaks, too.

-Roland
BN1 #724