Re: [Healeys] Headlight relay kit

To: Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Headlight relay kit
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:51:20 +0800
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a113d783c8e05c705198e6664

Elton,

Usually the best way to hook these up is to have your power lead go
directly from the battery-solenoid pickup using a very short fused line
from there to the relay.  So put the relay somewhere near the solenoid, I
put it on using one of the spare screws along the sub chassis crossmember
that goes from above the footwell and attaches to around the wheel well.

Doing it this way means there's no need to rewire anything.

Best,

Alan

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
wrote:

> Fellow Listers,
> I'd like to install a headlight relay kit I obtained from Moss for my BJ7.
> Where is a good spot to mount the two relays for conveniently running the
> wiring without having to cut into the loom of the wiring harness? Any
> photos or wiring diagrams would also be helpful.
> Thanks in advance,
> Elton
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--001a113d783c8e05c705198e6664

se up is to have your power lead go directly from the battery-solenoid pick=
up using a very short fused line from there to the relay.=C2=A0 So put the =
relay somewhere near the solenoid, I put it on using one of the spare screw=
s along the sub chassis crossmember that goes from above the footwell and a=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex">Fellow Listers,<br>
I&#39;d like to install a headlight relay kit I obtained from Moss for my B=
J7.<br>
Where is a good spot to mount the two relays for conveniently running the w=
iring without having to cut into the loom of the wiring harness? Any photos=
 or wiring diagrams would also be helpful.<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Elton<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=