[Healeys] BN1 motor mounts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 motor mounts
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:13:44 -0400

------=_Part_65723_741971724.1437776024075

My '53 BN1 was completely disassembled when I received it. I am currently
trying to identify the motor mount hardware. Here is what I know. The two motor
mounts (engine front support brackets #1B1177) attach to the block with using 4
"setscrews" #2K3138. As I understand it, setscrews are fully threaded as
opposed to bolts which have an unthreaded portion. I know these 4 setscrews are
3/8"-20tpi (BSF), but I do not know their length. I do not have (4) 3/8"-20tpi
setscrews of any one length! Can anyone tell me the correct length of these?
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_65723_741971724.1437776024075

disassembled when I received it. I am currently trying to identify the motor
mount hardware.&nbsp;Here is what I know. The two motor mounts (engine front
support brackets #1B1177) attach to the block with&nbsp;using 4 "setscrews"
#2K3138. As I understand it, setscrews&nbsp;are fully threaded&nbsp;as opposed
to bolts which have an unthreaded portion. I know these&nbsp;4 setscrews are
3/8"-20tpi (BSF), but I do not know their length.&nbsp;I do not have (4)
3/8"-20tpi setscrews of any one length!&nbsp;Can anyone tell me the correct
length&nbsp;of these?</font></div>

------=_Part_65723_741971724.1437776024075--