Re: [Healeys] rear springs on BJ8

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear springs on BJ8
From: JOHN BAHE SR <johnbahesr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 13:07:28 -0400
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a11c33c02061ab0051c937061

I have had 3 sets of springs from various sources for a BJ8 in the last
year and not one had a grease fitting !!  Of the three BJ 8s I have owned I
have never seen any type of grease fitting near the rear springs mountings.

John

--
John A Bahe Sr.
Cell:  (502) 599-2696

--001a11c33c02061ab0051c937061

8 in the last year and not one had a grease fitting !!=C2=A0 Of the three B=
J 8s I have owned I have never seen any type of grease fitting near the rea=
ote">On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Bob Haskell <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:rchaskell@earthlink.net"; target=3D"_blank">rchaskell@earthlin=
argin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">There&#39;s a=
 grease fitting on the chassis.=C2=A0 It sticks out the back of the rear mo=
unt for the spring.=C2=A0 Lubes the two shouldered bushings pressed into th=
e steel tube welded to the frame.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Bob Haskell<br>
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar<br>
rget=3D"_blank">http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php</a><br>
On 08/04/2015 05:05 PM, Jim Werner wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
I just got a set the other day - no grease fitting<br>
*Jim Werner*<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Robert F. Begani &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:rfbegani@speakeasy.net"; target=
=3D"_blank">rfbegani@speakeasy.net</a>&gt;<br>