[Healeys] Ammeter polarity

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Ammeter polarity
From: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:47:24 -0400

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786

I have been looking at ammeters on the web, and I've noticed that some of
them are labeled negative ground only.

I still have the generator in my BJ8, positive ground, and I don't want a
smoke show.  Are these things really polarity sensitive?  Why can't you
just wire then backwards?

- Tom

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786

iced that some of them are labeled negative ground only.</p>
 don&#39;t want a smoke show.=C2=A0 Are these things really polarity sensit=
ive?=C2=A0 Why can&#39;t you just wire then backwards?</p>

--001a11431d4a66fba0051da03786--