Re: [Healeys] Coker Tires

To: JOHN BAHE SR <johnbahesr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coker Tires
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:50:21 -0800
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
John/Ira,
I'm currently running the 180-15 Michelins Longstone sells, which are evidently
the same as those Coker sells (made in
Serbia by Michelin). Both suppliers list them at 26.8" in diameter. Mine
measure 27" as mounted when measured
horizontally.

Coker lists the 180 but not the 185. Maybe Ira typed the size incorrectly.

These are period-style higher-profile tires and look and ride great.

--
Steve Gerow