Re: [Healeys] Oil leak

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil leak
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:54:08 -0700

--089e013a1cd0712718051e9008c1

Not sure if this made it....

Mr. Ira Erbs
On Aug 28, 2015 4:11 PM, "I Erbs" <eyera3000@gmail.com> wrote:

> So as I continue to locate the source of my major oil leak I noticed oil
> pouring out of the front right side of the engine down from the generator
> plate. See photo of where drill bit is pointing. I see a hole on the bottom
> flange. Is this a casting thing, or should something be plugging it?  Where
> could the oil be coming from. The cover plate shows a little leak, but I'm
> talking about oil pooling under the car from that approximate location . My
> nice new chrome valve  cover is leak free .
> Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e013a1cd0712718051e9008c1

r type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 =
0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><p dir=3D"ltr">So as =
I continue to locate the source of my major oil leak I noticed oil pouring =
out of the front right side of the engine down from the generator plate. Se=
e photo of where drill bit is pointing. I see a hole on the bottom flange. =
Is this a casting thing, or should something be plugging it?=C2=A0 Where co=
uld the oil be coming from. The cover plate shows a little leak, but I&#39;=
m talking about oil pooling under the car from that approximate location . =
My nice new chrome valve=C2=A0 cover is leak free . <br>
Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--089e013a1cd0712718051e9008c1--