[Healeys] Oil leak more info

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Oil leak more info
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 20:44:13 -0700

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe

So the generator bracket was leaking. It had what looks like a paper
gasket. Should it have been cork? Can I use the Right Stuff gasket maker or
similar product?  Not sure where I could get the single gasket? Plus
abfm-pdx.com is this Saturday. Back and knees are hurting.  So hopefully
this won't bounce and you all can chime in.
Thanks

Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe

 a paper gasket. Should it have been cork? Can I use the Right Stuff gasket=
 maker or similar product?=C2=A0 Not sure where I could get the single gask=
et? Plus <a href=3D"http://abfm-pdx.com";>abfm-pdx.com</a> is this Saturday.=
 Back and knees are hurting.=C2=A0 So hopefully this won&#39;t bounce and y=
ou all can chime in.<br>
Thanks</p>

--089e013a1cd0eff353051ebb7abe--