[Healeys] Keys

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Keys
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:16:38 -0400

------=_Part_256487_1117389149.1442153798745

I would like to confirm that the BN1 had one key that operated both the
ignition switch & the boot lock. If this is correct, my BN1 has an FA barrel
for the ignition & an unmarked FS barrel for the boot lock. I assume the boot
lock barrel is not correct. If not, what would be correct?
Thanks,
Gary H

------=_Part_256487_1117389149.1442153798745

the BN1 had one key that&nbsp;operated both the ignition switch &amp; the boot
lock. If this is correct, my BN1 has an FA barrel for the ignition &amp; an
unmarked FS barrel for the boot lock. I assume the boot lock barrel is not
correct. If not, what&nbsp;would be&nbsp;correct?</font></div>

------=_Part_256487_1117389149.1442153798745--