Re: [Healeys] miata seats

To: eyera3000@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] miata seats
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 20:13:44 -0500 (CDT)
 Ira, FWIW

I eliminated the stock wood piece under the seat rails and made a piece of the
same width and length with same sized holes located in the same places.  But
front of wood pieces are 7/8 or so inch thick and rear is 1/4.  Provides more
leg room for me ( I am also 6 3).  Not sure what you can do for wife short of
putting pillow behind her back to move her forward.

Keith