[Healeys] Boot lock cylinder

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Boot lock cylinder
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:38:35 -0400

------=_Part_24884_2100461927.1442414315012

I am looking for a boot lock cylinder replacement. My preference would be one
that is keyed for a FA505 key so that it matches my ignition. The face of the
barrel should not have any numbers/letters stamped on it, as original. Failing
to find that, I would also consider any FA or FS lock barrel from a boot latch
that does not have markings on the face. If you can help, please contact me off
list.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_24884_2100461927.1442414315012

lock cylinder replacement. My preference&nbsp;would be one that is keyed for a
FA505 key so that it matches my ignition. The face of the barrel should not
have any numbers/letters stamped on it, as original. Failing to find that, I
would also consider any FA or FS lock barrel from a boot latch that does not
have markings on the face. If you can help, please contact me off
list.</font></div>

------=_Part_24884_2100461927.1442414315012--