[Healeys] Quick Q - Urethane Bushings

To: Healey list <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Quick Q - Urethane Bushings
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:09:13 +0800

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375

A few years ago there was this Australian company called Noltec that made
nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.  Austin Healeys need softer bushings
because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a bit as the suspension
moves.

Has anyone found a substitute for the old Noltec bushes?  I need another
set and I'm not quite sure where to go.  Superflex in the UK, their
bushings are too hard.

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375

oltec that made nice soft bushings for Austin Healeys.=C2=A0 Austin Healeys=
 need softer bushings because the rotating axis on the lower A arm varies a=
substitute for the old Noltec bushes?=C2=A0 I need another set and I&#39;m =
not quite sure where to go.=C2=A0 Superflex in the UK, their bushings are t=

--089e0158c3be7108240520518375--