[Healeys] Progress

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Progress
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:42:52 -0700

--001a1143ef62c65c770521e01f9d

Howdy all,
Been a while since I posted any progress. With the help of sons and a son's
girlfriend (small hands) I have hooked up my HD 8 chokes, custom throttle
cable and converted k&n filters and started the by pulling the choke handle
and not standing outside my car holding the choke arms manually.  Once I
source some return springs I'll be ready to move on to finishing my
interior. I can now actually envision the car completed for the first time
in over 40 years of ownership. New Coker red line tires have been
installed. Car is still on jacket ands as its easier on my back when
working on the carbs. I'll hook up a pcv valve to the power brake nipple on
the manifold and I should be good to go. I need to replace my brake disks
and pads this winter. Otherwise mechanical work is completed until I
replace old kingpin bushings some day down the road. Got to appreciate the
long northwest summer...who says everything about global warming is bad....
Cheers

Mr. Ira Erbs

--001a1143ef62c65c770521e01f9d

Been a while since I posted any progress. With the help of sons and a son&#=
39;s girlfriend (small hands) I have hooked up my HD 8 chokes, custom throt=
tle cable and converted k&amp;n filters and started the by pulling the chok=
e handle and not standing outside my car holding the choke arms manually.=
=C2=A0 Once I source some return springs I&#39;ll be ready to move on to fi=
nishing my interior. I can now actually envision the car completed for the =
first time in over 40 years of ownership. New Coker red line tires have bee=
n installed. Car is still on jacket ands as its easier on my back when work=
ing on the carbs. I&#39;ll hook up a pcv valve to the power brake nipple on=
 the manifold and I should be good to go. I need to replace my brake disks =
and pads this winter. Otherwise mechanical work is completed until I replac=
e old kingpin bushings some day down the road. Got to appreciate the long n=
orthwest summer...who says everything about global warming is bad....<br>
Cheers</p>

--001a1143ef62c65c770521e01f9d--