[Healeys] Update

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Update
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:27:15 -0700

--001a11457d6e2715a5052208faeb

Pcv valve installed,  chokes and dash handle hooked up. Tested a return
spring on front carb and it worked fine. Picking up softer springs
tomorrow.  I need to get my fresh air hose in before I install my k&n
filters and I should be good to go for my morning commute to work on
Friday. Thursday night I'm getting help reinstalling my tunnel. Yahoo,
after only 41 years I can finally envision finishing my car.
Thanks to all living and dead who have helped and are still helping.  I
saved my Rich Chrysler emails.
Cheers
Mr. Ira Erbs

--001a11457d6e2715a5052208faeb

 Tested a return spring on front carb and it worked fine. Picking up softer=
 springs tomorrow.=C2=A0 I need to get my fresh air hose in before I instal=
l my k&amp;n filters and I should be good to go for my morning commute to w=
ork on Friday. Thursday night I&#39;m getting help reinstalling my tunnel. =
Yahoo,=C2=A0 after only 41 years I can finally envision finishing my car.<b=
r>
Thanks to all living and dead who have helped and are still helping.=C2=A0 =
I saved my Rich Chrysler emails.<br>
Cheers <br>
Mr. Ira Erbs </p>

--001a11457d6e2715a5052208faeb--