[Healeys] Chokes

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Chokes
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:04:45 -0700

--001a11440790718558052230e5a6

With the help of my son and his girlfriend,  i new how a  functional BJ8
choke set up on my 100-6 engine compartment. Went with pull down springs as
they are easier to adjust. Charlie Hart configured k&n air filters on my
HD8 carbs and a pcv valve plugged into the brake booster nipple on the
manifold.  Tranny tunnel back goes in on Saturday and I'm good to go next
week to drive my car to work.  I'm beta testing a gps gear drive box that
hooks up to me stock speedo bypassing the need to connect to my Toyota 5
speed. Will let you know how the test goes.  It's easy to calibrate or so
they say.
Cheers

Mr. Ira Erbs

--001a11440790718558052230e5a6

a=C2=A0 functional BJ8 choke set up on my 100-6 engine compartment. Went wi=
th pull down springs as they are easier to adjust. Charlie Hart configured =
k&amp;n air filters on my HD8 carbs and a pcv valve plugged into the brake =
booster nipple on the manifold.=C2=A0 Tranny tunnel back goes in on Saturda=
y and I&#39;m good to go next week to drive my car to work.=C2=A0 I&#39;m b=
eta testing a gps gear drive box that hooks up to me stock speedo bypassing=
 the need to connect to my Toyota 5 speed. Will let you know how the test g=
oes.=C2=A0 It&#39;s easy to calibrate or so they say.<br>
Cheers</p>

--001a11440790718558052230e5a6--