Re: [Healeys] Fuel from the manifold drip tubes

To: eschulz@frontiernet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel from the manifold drip tubes
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:01:11 -0500
Elton,  I see no one has mentioned checking the floats for sinking.  The floats
should not have any fluid in them.  Take them out of the float bowl chambers
and shake them.  Take a piece of wire with a short 90 degree bend at the end
and slip it down between the float and float bowl chamber and lift the float
out of the chamber.  Of course carefully remove the float bowl chamber lids
first.

Larry
67 BJ8