Re: [Healeys] Lucas 576 fog light lens.

To: Ross <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>, Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas 576 fog light lens.
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 20:33:21 +0000
Hi Ross,

there is so much dross out there...When I needed to do mine I went to Holden in
the UK

Here are their Lucas lamps:
<http://www.holden.co.uk/displayproducts.asp?sg=1&pgCode=010&sgName=Electrical&pgName=Lighting&agCode=0022&agName=Spot%2FDriving%2FFog+-+Lucas+Lamps>

I had no problem with them at all. Granted they aren't in either the US or
Canada, but...

Peter Dzwig