Re: [Healeys] Frame Straightening

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frame Straightening
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:39:55 -0800
Cc: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>
A few years back, Tom Luckie did some minor straightening on his BJ8,
much like you say your car needs.  I did not see it done but they did
it at home with some chains, possibly a stout timber or anchors in the
floor, and a jack or two.  The results were good and appeared to be
permanent, or at least holding up for the several years I knew  the
car.

A good frame straightening shop should be able to do as well.

-Roland